Hinoki Cooking Chopsticks 3 pack
Saibashi that you want to use quickly while cooking. If you can use it without worrying about the top and bottom and without worrying about the combination. Also, for example, when you are stir-frying, you can use the same chopsticks to take out the boiled vegetables next to you. I wish I could use both ends of the chopsticks to pick up different side dishes when packing my lunch. Saibashi was born from such an idea. Based on the shape of Rikyu chopsticks that have been used for a long time in Japan, we made both ends thinner so that they can be used with either side down. Uses unpainted Yoshino cedar that is safe to put in your mouth. Because it is light, it is easy to handle long chopsticks, and because it is soft, it is easy to touch the ingredients.material | Hinoki (unpainted)
size | 32cm
made in Japan
* Please avoid soaking and washing.
* Wash with lukewarm water or a soft sponge soaked in a neutral detergent for kitchen, and wipe with a soft cloth.
* Dishwasher cannot be used.
* Please avoid using in the refrigerator, direct sunlight, and storing in a dry place.
* Please avoid using a scrubbing brush or a sponge with a rough surface.
* Since each item is hand-finished by a craftsman using natural materials, there are individual differences in color and texture.