night in Gion Incense | Kousaido
～Flowers of Gion where you can feel the fragrance of passing by in modern colors～
At night in Gion, a sweet and glamorous scent that is fragrant as you pass each other. Sandalwood, ylang ylang, amber, etc. were mixed.
It has a gorgeous sweet scent. It has a Japanese-style fragrance typical of Kyoto, but the incense is not so strong.
"Sanshi Suimei" is Kyoto surrounded by mountains that change colors with the seasons and a clear river that retains the remnants of Yuzen Nagashi. It is a series that entrusts such a natural scent to incense. "Kamo no Seseragi" is a dark blue incense inspired by the murmuring of Kamo, with its light blue color. A unisex scent that adds a gentle floral scent to a fresh and refreshing scent. Comes in a paulownia box suitable for storage.
Stick length | 7cm
Burn time | 15 minutes
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.