Mashiko-yaki mamezara that fits into the modern dining table
A Mashiko-yaki mamezara made with the Wada kiln, which inherits the Mashiko-yaki tradition. This is one of the "Kihon no Set" container series, which was born out of the desire to use Japanese tableware with different characteristics depending on the production area in our daily lives. While making the best use of the unique taste of Mashiko ware, this is an easy-to-use design that is familiar to modern dining tables and can be used in the morning, day and night.
It is a bean plate made based on the "sand plate" that has been made in Mashiko for a long time. It was made with a Wada kiln that inherits the tradition of Mashiko ware. The thick plate is durable and hard to break, and its chubby and warm look is also attractive. The color that seems to have a gradation from the inside to the outside.
size | φ9.5 x 2 cm
material | mashiko pottery
made in Japan
* Microwave oven safe.
It is recommended to use the following steps to prevent intrusion (fine cracks on the surface).
● Put rice soup and bowl in a pan and heat over medium heat.
● Reduce heat to low just before boiling and simmer for about 15 minutes.
● Turn off the heat and cool to room temperature while soaking in soup.
● Wash well and dry thoroughly.
* Avoid sudden temperature change, rapid heating and quenching, and if you use it after immersing it in water and moistening it sufficiently(steps above), stains and odors will be less easy to occur.
[After use ]
* You can use the dishwasher, but we recommend hand-washing to make it last longer. Be careful when using dishwasher too much as it may cause damage.
* Wash with a soft sponge as it may be scratched if it is rubbed strongly with a detergent containing abrasives or a metal scrubbing brush.
* Avoid soaking and washing. After washing, wipe with a soft dry cloth, dry well, and store in a well-ventilated place.
* Be careful not to chip or crack due to strong impact.
* If cracks occur, discontinue use for safety.
* Intrusive may occur during use, but there is no problem in use, so please enjoy it as one of the textures.
* Since it is finished by hand, there are individual differences in color and shape.