Murenko (Magnolia) | Kousaido
A pure and elegant fragrance inspired by the mysterious magnolia. Mixed sandalwood, magnolia, lychee, etc.
A mysterious fragrance that combines the freshness of trees and the fragrance of noble flowers. It is a popular scent that can be used in a wide range of scenes with a genderless atmosphere.
Stick length | 7cm
Burn time | 15 minutes
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.