MATSU incense | Kousaido
A scent inspired by evergreen pine trees. Mixed sandalwood, pine, rose, etc.
The beautiful four seasons of Japan are expressed in a print-like package and fragrance. "HANGA Incense Pine" is a scent inspired by evergreen pine. Mixed sandalwood, pine, rose, etc. Please bring an incense stand with a matching pattern.
Stick length | 7cm
Burn time | Approx 15 minutes
( Burn time listed above may vary with conditions )
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.