Kinki Saiko (Osmanthus) | Kousaido
A fragrance inspired by the elegant sweetness of fragrant rhinoceros, heralding the beginning of autumn. Mixed sandalwood, geranium, mint, etc.30 incense sticks in Kiri wood box
Stick length | 7cm
Burn time | 15 minutes
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.