Hasu Plate Small | MASHIKO
This series is based on the image of a quiet landscape and atmosphere that you can feel in Japan. With the delicate expression unique to pottery clay, it is an easy-to-use vessel for cooking on special occasions.
Remarks | Microwave oven OK / Dishwasher OK
* You can use the microwave, but please refrain from using it for a long time.
● Before using, soak it in lukewarm water or rice broth before using it to prevent tea astringency and stains.
● When using, clean it with kitchen detergent, etc., and dry it sufficiently before storing it. Since it is water-absorbent, leaving it inadequately dried may cause mold, stains and odors.
● For pottery products, the soil particles used are rough, so do not drag the pottery on a table or the like. (The table may be scratched.)
● You may see a crack-like pattern that occurs in the glaze called intrusive rock.