Fujisan aki Tumbler | MASHIKO
A 3-size cup series that expresses the four seasons of Mt. Fuji with glaze. It is an easy-to-hold and easy-to-drink shape that allows you to enjoy the wonderful color of the glaze.
Skilled craftsmen make Tsukamoto products every day in a workshop where you can feel the history and culture of Tsukamoto. The production process, such as molding, glazing, and firing, is consistently performed in the studio, and traditional techniques are applied to create new Mashiko ware.
Remarks | Microwave oven OK / Dishwasher OK
* You can use the microwave, but please refrain from using it for a long time.
● Before using, soak it in lukewarm water or rice broth before using it to prevent tea astringency and stains.
● When using, clean it with kitchen detergent, etc., and dry it sufficiently before storing it. Since it is water-absorbent, leaving it inadequately dried may cause mold, stains and odors.
● For pottery products, the soil particles used are rough, so do not drag the pottery on a table or the like. (The table may be scratched.)
● You may see a crack-like pattern that occurs in the glaze called intrusive rock.