Baika (Plum Blossoms) | Kousaido
Baika (Plum Blossoms) Fresh floral scent of Plum Blossoms in slight warm air in early spring.
A fragrance inspired by the freshness and sweet and sour taste of plum blossoms in early spring. Fragrant blend of lilac and clove.
Umeko is a fresh floral fragrance with the freshness of early spring plums. stick type. A refreshing and slightly warm fresh floral scent of plum blossoms in early spring. Comes in a paulownia box perfect for storage.
Stick length | 7cm
Burn time | 15 minutes
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.