KUMO TURU incense | Kousaido
Incense with a motif of a crane, which is a symbol of longevity and is considered a lucky charm. A soothing oriental scent inspired by snow.
An oriental scent inspired by clouds calms the mind.
It's not too heavy and has a powdery sweetness, so it goes well with Western-style rooms.
An incense (stick) with a calming oriental scent inspired by clouds in a package with a motif of a crane, a symbol of longevity. It is a cute package of flapping cranes. Even the Japanese paper that bundles the incense has the same pattern.
Stick length | 13.6cm
Burn time | Approx 20-30 minutes
( Burn time listed above may vary with conditions )
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.