Hyakuraku-Kou Lavender incense | Kousaido
the scent of healing lavender
It invites you to doze off in the meadow where the purple wind blows. It has a refreshing, faintly sweet, and gentle fragrance.
It is a very high-quality incense that blends raw materials with natural sandalwood selected carefully by experts. The incense is ideal for either Buddhist altar ceremonies or as a room fragrance.40 incense sticks with 1 aluminum incense holder
Stick length | 13.6cm
Burn time | Approx 20-30 minutes
( Burn time listed above may vary with conditions )
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.