Chikurin ( Bamboo Forest ) | Kousaido
Chikurin ( Bamboo Forest ) Oriental and fresh woody scent inspired by fresh and stillness Bamboo Forest.
A refreshing scent inspired by the tranquility and freshness of a bamboo forest. A fragrance that combines lily of the valley, cyclamen, and bergamot.30 incense sticks in Kiri wood box
Stick length | 7cm
Burn time | 15 minutes
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.