The murmuring of Kamo Incense | Kousaido
～The murmuring of Kamo in the clear waters of the morning sun～
A refreshing fragrance like the murmuring of the Kamo River. Mixed sandalwood, freesia, gardenia, etc.
The most popular since its release! A scent with a refreshing sweetness inspired by the flow of water. It doesn't smell like incense, so it is recommended for those who are new to incense.
"Sanshi Suimei" is Kyoto surrounded by mountains that change colors with the seasons and a clear river that retains the remnants of Yuzen Nagashi. It is a series that entrusts such a natural scent to incense. "Kamo no Seseragi" is a dark blue incense inspired by the murmuring of Kamo, with its light blue color. A unisex scent that adds a gentle floral scent to a fresh and refreshing scent. Comes in a paulownia box suitable for storage.
Stick length | 7cm
Burn time | 15 minutes
Made in Japan
- Light only one end of the incense and gently blow out the flame for smoldering.
- Always place the burning incense securely in or onto an appropriate heat-resistant and non-flammable burner or holder with an ash catcher.
- Because ash falling outside of the burner could be hot enough to cause a hazard, make sure all incense ash falls on a fireproof surface.
- Keep both unlit and burning incense out of reach of children, pets, and any other innocent curiosity.
- Avoid storing the incense under high temperature, high humidity, or direct sunshine.
- Take proper fire safety precautions and never leave burning incense unattended.