Noda Horo White Series Enamel Rectangle with Lid
Material | Enamel , Lid | EVA Resin
Small | 20.8 x 14.5 x 4.4 cm , Capacity | 0.8 L
Medium | 25.2 x 18.8 x 4.8 cm , Capacity | 1.4 L
Large | 29 x 22.8 x 5.7 cm , Capacity | 2.4 L
Made in Japan
* Enamelware reflects electromagnetic wave. Therefore, you cannot use the enamel baking dishes in microwave oven. When you heat the baking dishes, please heat the dish with direct flame, steamer, oven, or toaster oven.
* The baking dishes become extremely hot when you heat it up. Enamelware is made of metal. Please use hot pads and be careful when you handle it.
* The surface of enamelware is glassy. When you drop the baking dishes or make strong impact, the surface may chip or broken. In addition, metal cutlery can cause a flaw on the surface. Use wooden or silicone cutlery.
* When you bake some easily burned food in an oven, the baking dish may get burned black. You can clean the burned dish with melamine sponge. To avoid getting burned, spread butter or oil before putting food. Oven seat or aluminum foil can also prevent the getting burned.
* When the enamelware gets flaw and water remains on the flaw, that part may be rust.
* You can wash the enamel baking dish in dishwasher. However, the seal lid will transform by the heat. Please avoid washing the seal lid in dish washer. Also, when you use the baking dishes over direct flame or in oven, remove the seal lid.
* All the products are handmade by traditional craftsmen. Please enjoy different individualities of each product.
Due to the process of enamel coating, edges or some parts might not be covered completely. When surface is cracked, its core steel might be revealed. Keep the cracked part dry to prevent rusting.