Beauty cleansing konnyaku balls
Shiny balls made by the original konjac sponge
A natural face-washing sponge made by Konjac Sponge's founder, Yoshikazu Hatanaka. The ultra-fine konjac fiber removes dirt from the back of the skin, so there is less irritation to the skin and it is refreshed even if washed with only hot water. Prepares smooth skin.
Use only carefully selected konjac flour
The sponge made from carefully selected konjac flour has fine fibers and can cleanse the face without straining the skin to entangle dirt. The dry state before use is ticking, but it will gradually soften if you put it in lukewarm water and gently rub it with your hands. When it becomes soft, add plenty of fresh water and gently wash it as if it were a massage. You can use it even if you apply face-washing soap according to your skin condition.
Package with chuck that can be used for refrigerated storage
After use, wash with clean water, squeeze gently, put in a package with a chuck, seal and refrigerate, or dry in a well-ventilated place. You can use it repeatedly for about a month while keeping it clean.
size | 15x12x4.5cmHandling precautions
|How to use||
● Apply to lukewarm water and gently soften by hand to gently soften. Add plenty of fresh water and gently wash to massage.
● Can also be used with a face-wash soap according to the skin condition.
● Do not use if it does not fit your skin.
● Since no preservatives are used, mold is prone to grow in humid periods. After use, store in a refrigerator or dry in a well-ventilated place, and avoid drying in the bathroom.
|About storage method||
● After use, clean it with clean water, gently squeeze it, put it in a zippered package, seal it in a refrigerator, or store it in a well-ventilated place.
● Do not store in the bathroom.
● Because it is a natural material, use it for about one month.